MS-EE-L Archives

January 2020

MS-EE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Toshiko Uchiyama <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Toshiko Uchiyama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2020 01:20:45 +0000
Dear MS EE Students,
Since 1992, over 4000 students have graduated from the ECE department.  Our alumni are employed by some of the top companies today in a wide variety of exciting and challenging positions in the Washington DC Metro area as well as across the country. We have a strong and growing network of alumni, and through special events, we strive to keep our network thriving and connected.
We are very excited to host a student/alumni/industry mixer event on Wednesday, February 5, from 6:30 - 8:00 PM in the Dewberry Hall.
Join us to network with our ECE alumni and industry partners and learn about the nature of their work and their career path. It's a great opportunity to ask for career and job search advice from folks who have been in your shoes before.
Refreshment will be provided.
RSVP by Feb 1. See the link below for event details and registration:
https://telecom.gmu.edu/mixer-event-2020/

Last year, many students found job/internship opportunities from this event.  You can bring your resume, prepare for your one-minutes self-describing advising, and many questions to ask companies' representatives/our Mason alumni.  Please check the link below for the preparation of this event:

(Career Fair Tips)

https://careers.gmu.edu/students/careerfairprep).

(Resume Resources)

https://careers.gmu.edu/students/resume-and-career-documents
For additional information, please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 703-993-3810.  Thank you and good luck!
Toshiko
--
Toshiko Uchiyama
Academic Program Manager

M.S. in Telecommunications Program
http://telecom.gmu.edu
M.S. in Digital Forensics & Cyber Analysis Program
http://cfrs.gmu.edu