MS-DAEN-L Archives

May 2018

MS-DAEN-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

Date:
Mon, 21 May 2018 15:53:15 +0000
From:
Robert Osgood <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
MS-DAEN-L <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: CFRS List Server <[log in to unmask]>, DNIC List Server <[log in to unmask]>, PhD IT List Serv <[log in to unmask]>
CACI will be on campus, CACI, Wednesday, 5/23/2018, 1:00 PM Engr 3507

International students are welcome.

Hands On Machine Learning Experience

Paid summer work for qualified undergrads or graduates to work on Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (FWA) project with CMS data.

Join a team working in one of the most dynamic areas of machine learning, Big Data, and Health Care.

We have an internal R&D project that builds on our current work with machine learning and fraud detection in the Federally Facilitated Marketplaces for the Affordable Care Act. Our team is looking for 2-3 smart, committed team members to join the project. With outstanding performance, this is a great opportunity to potentially join as a FT team member upon graduation.

Ideal Candidates will have:

Hands on experience with big data, data management, and pattern detection

Good experience with software development: Java

In the US for 3 of the last 5 years and able to pass a public trust background check

Bob Osgood
SSA - FBI Retired
Director - Computer Forensics
703-993-5443