MS-DAEN-L Archives

October 2016

MS-DAEN-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Robert Osgood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Osgood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2016 19:39:35 +0000
Subject: Employer Events for students

I just wanted to send you a list of events we are putting on in the next few weeks that your student might be interested in. These are great opportunities for your students to learn more about the industry, the specific company, and the opportunities for internships and full-time positions. Please feel free to share these with other colleagues as well as your students. I have also attached flyers for the FDM, ASM Research, and Lockheed Martin events. Students may also RSVP for each event by visiting Hiremason<hiremason.gmu.edu> as well.

OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR STUDENTS TO MEET WITH EMPLOYERS ON CAMPUS

SoftLayer: Security Operations Center Recruiting Table, Thursday, October 27th, 11am to 2pm, Nguyen Engineering Building Atrium

The SoftLayer, an IBM Company management team will be recruiting for security analyst and security engineer roles. Please stop by our table and bring your resume for review.

FDM Group Meet and Greet, Thursday, November 3rd, Noon to 3pm, Nguyen Engineering Building, Atrium

Are you looking for a career in IT?  We understand that today's graduates are seeking long-term career development, rewarding employment prospects and opportunities for meaningful personal growth. The FDM Careers Program provides essential training, invaluable commercial experience and the opportunity for fast-track career progression, eradicating the "catch 22" hurdle of qualifications without experience.

ASM Research Tech Talk: Government Background Checks & Clearances, Tuesday, November 8, 1:30 to 3pm, SUB I, 3400

The Head of corporate security at ASM Research will be discussing the government background check and clearance process, the differences and similarities between the two, and things that may or may not limit your ability to obtain a clearance.

Lockheed Martin: Ice Cream Social, Tuesday, November 15th, 6 to 7:30pm, Nguyen Engineering Building, Atrium

Come mingle and network with Lockheed Martin on Tuesday, November 15th from 6:00 to 7:30 PM in the Nguyen Engineering Lobby! Enjoy a variety of ice cream while meeting some of Lockheed Martin's best from Rotary & Mission Systems and Space Systems!

Bob Osgood (SSA FBI - Retired)
Director - Computer Forensics & Data Analytics
George Mason University
703-993-5443
Engr 3255

[15-003_GMUunitilogos_VSE_1line4C Small]