MS-CPE-L Archives

October 2016

MS-CPE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Jammie Chang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jammie Chang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2016 17:58:43 +0000
Dear MS EE and MS CPE students,

I would like to inform you that the ECE Department is now accepting Spring 2017 GTA applications. Please see attached GTA application and announcement, which can also be found online at ECE website: https://ece.gmu.edu/graduate/forms

If you would like to be considered for Spring 2017 GTAs, please make sure you submit your complete application packet by deadline, Friday, Oct 28, 2016. Instructions of how to prepare the application packet are included in the attached GTA application announcement (see in p.2).

If you have any questions regarding the application, please let me know.

Best,

Jammie

Jammie Chang

Academic Program Manager