MS-BIOE-L Archives

February 2021

MS-BIOE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Carol McHugh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol McHugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2021 16:06:00 +0000
[Imagining Tomorrow graphic]

Hello Bioengineering students,

We encourage you to participate in Engineer's week. There are several interesting events and some competitions and prizes that can be had as well.

Engineers Week-a time a time to celebrate this important work and engage with other innovators-will be held the week of February 21. This year Mason students will take the lead to organize events that capture the spirit and excitement of the fields of engineering and technology. Please make sure to visit the Engineers Week website<https://content.sitemasonry.gmu.edu/news/2021-01/engineers-week-kicks-february-21> and register to attend the virtual presentations and discussions. Awarding of the Engineers Week Cup will be based on registration and attendance at these virtual events.

We hope you'll join us for a great virtual Engineers Week!

Thank you,

The Bioengineering Department
3100 Peterson Family Health Services Hall
703-993-5846