MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2013

Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2013 15:41:28 -0400
From:
Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Well as it so happens #1 has a problem that I forgot about: JFreeChart doesn't do a good job of maintaining font proportions when the chart is scaled -- the fonts get all stretched.  So it's basically out.  That's okay: I'd prefer #2 anyway, I think it's a better design.

I just did a commit.  By default the chart is fixed to the window width; the height changes to maintain a proper proportion (and is still scrollable).  You can turn this off by clicking off "Fill", which causes the previous behavior (#3).  Tell me what you think.

Sean