MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

July 2016

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2016 15:11:00 -0400
From:
Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>
GMU has won a 3-year NSF CRI for ECJ, our evolutionary computation and metaheuristics toolkit (genetic algorithms, etc.).

Because NSF told me in no uncertain terms that (of course) they would NOT award our team two parallel CRIs :-) this means that our NSF CRI proposal for MASON will not be awarded, at least this year.

Still, you might be interested below.

Sean

Begin forwarded message: