MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2004

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:50:57 -0400
Randy, I noticed this as well when we whipped up the applet.  We're
using getResourceAsStream("index.html") but for some reason it's not
app.

BTW, there's a secret applet: try 'sim.app.schelling.SchellingWithUI'
Schelling's Segregation Model.  Well, the rules are wrong I think --
various web pages disagree, so we're looking up what the rules are
*really* supposed to be.

Sean