MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

March 2011

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:58:23 -0400
From:
Joerg, the interval mechanism completely changed last year -- instead
up updating the Display once every N interations, a user can update it
in any of the following ways:

	- once every N interations
	- approximately once every T units of simulation time
	- approximately once every W units of wall clock time
	- every iteration (N=1)
	- never unless Java does a forced repaint (like resizing the window)

Thus the setInterval method doesn't make any sense any more.  We could
add some set/get methods to handle the stuff above, but it'd depend on
what you needed.

Sean