MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2015

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 18:40:00 +0200
From:
Christian Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Too bad, you cannot see the grid on the picture I sent before. The lines
are starting at the center of the cells and the dot is at the end of the
line pointing into the direction. I attached another picture with
different sized vectors and a visible grid.

A T would probably be faster. I have tried a rectangle instead of the
dot before, but this looked rather confusing.
Christian