MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

July 2010

Sender:
From:
Steven Saul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:31:42 -0400
Hi Sean,

Quick question:  should a parallel sequence work when running my
simulation using the GUI?  I use the GUI just to de-bug and make sure I
coded something correctly.  With the parallel sequence, the simulation
seems to go from start right to the end without stepping anything.  It
runs fine on the command line.  I assume this is a coding error on my
side, but just wanted to make sure.
Otherwise, I nearly have the whole sim parallelized including events that
don't happen each time step such as initialziation of objects and
recuitment events.

Thanks,
Steve

--
Steven Saul, M.A.
Graduate Assistant, Marine Biology and Fisheries