MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

March 2013

From:
Luís de Sousa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2013 21:07:59 +0100
Hello again,

I noted today that geometries that have been removed using this method
continue to be drawn in the display. I have an Agent class that
inherits from MasonGeometry; this particular agent can "die" during
simulation and its stop() method is invoked. When this happens with an
agent stored in a Continuous2D, for instance, invoking the remove()
method is enough to prevent it from being drawn again.

After invoking removeGeometry() is there anything else referencing the geometry?

Thank you,

Luís