MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2013

From:
Roman Seidl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2013 18:04:49 +0200
Hi!

As I use gradle for my builds and as I would like to bundle my framework

(a combination of MASON and other ingredients) I would love to have the

current Mason release in the Maven central repository.

Someone once added version 14:

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/edu.gmu.cs/mason/14.0

But this is allready pretty old.

I could add the current version via sonatype.org - but I wouldn't do if

there is already an account someone knows of that has been used for

release 14.

Concerning the dependencies: They look as follows to me (in gradle

syntax...):

     compile files('lib/mason-17.jar', 'lib/portfolio.jar')

     compile 'jfree:jfreechart:1.0.13'

     compile 'jfree:jcommon:1.0.16'

     compile 'com.lowagie:itext:1.2.3'

     compile 'javax.media:jmf:2.1.1e'

Is this correct?

The only open dependency here is the "portfolio.jar" - as far as I

understand this is the jar described here:

http://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/mason/ncsaportfolio/

One would have to publish that one along with Mason.

regards,

roman