MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2015

From:
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 22:23:59 -0400
Try the following revision of the SimpleProperties class (it goes into sim/util/SimpleProperties).  This version will cause your properties to always be sorted in alphabetical order, breaking ties by number of method arguments.  This is probably reasonable for the moment -- I can make more flexible options in a while but have to think deeply upon the right way to do it first.

[I've committed this to SVN too] Sean On Jun 22, 2015, at 9:09 PM, Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > On Jun 22, 2015, at 5:34 PM, Axel Kowald <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > >> well the ordering in the model tab seems to be unrelated to the ordering in the source code. > > Again, it depends on the compiler. :-( > >> The really weird thing is that the ordering changes arbitrarily with each program start. > > Now that *is* strange. Is this a Windows thing? Definitely does not happen on the Mac. > > Sean