MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

March 2012

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2012 08:07:08 -0400
From:
Hi Randy.  Richard's suggestion assumed that your agents are portraying themselves.  I won't make that assumption.  Let's say that each agent has a function called myColor() which returns a Color.  Then you could simply do:

public class MyPortrayal
        extends RectanglePortrayal2D {

    public draw(Object obj Graphics2D g, DrawInfo2D inf)
	{
	MyAgent agent = (MyAgent) obj;
	g.setPaint(agent.myColor());
	super.draw();