MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2010

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2010 15:06:37 -0600
From:
Tony Bigbee <[log in to unmask]>
I agree with Miles--I think you (Tomas) will find the mailing list
community responsive.   I think MASON shines because of its leanness,
simplicity, non-dependence on any particular IDE (you can use
anything), and *documentation*.  By documentation, I mean Javadoc,
tutorials, and information on performance optimization (usually time).