MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2016

Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2016 19:14:44 -0600
From:
Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Sender:
Further info: If I add a ContinuousPortrayal2D with a Continuous2D of the same dimensions, and call setBorder(true) on that instead of on an ObjectGridPortrayal2D with an ObjectGrid2D, the border is drawn correctly.  So maybe the problem is specific to ObjectGrid2D or to the Grid classes?

(I’m doing this in Clojure rather than Java, but that’s unlikely to be relevant to the problem.  My GUIState subclass is here, in case anyone’s interested: https://github.com/mars0i/free-agent/blob/master/src/clj/free_agent/UI.clj.  The ObjectGrid2D’s are created in a file called popenv.clj in the same git repo.)

Thanks.