MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

September 2009

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 09:20:28 -0700
From:
Miles Parker <[log in to unmask]>
To: MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>

Sean, have you ever looked into LWJGL?  That's what the Eclipse GEF3D
folks are using and through that also the (fairly rudimentary) 3D
support AMP provides. Though LWJGL doesn't have the most sensible
interface in the world either -- at least it isn't low-level
masquerading as high-level, and the performance seems quite good.