MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2013

From:
Chris Hollander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:37:18 -0400
I'll see your chart and raise you a crazy ggplot2 graph!

Having the option for publication quality charts is a good idea, since
realistically not everyone knows how to use other software. What about a
checkbox that would enable resizing? Then by default the system would work
as it does now, but if you click the box you'd get a resizable border on
the plot and could drag it as you will.