MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2007

From:
László Gulyás <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 08:46:30 +0100
Hi All,

Though not with MASON, but with Repast, we are using a Proactive based
approach. We found that it works better than MPI (more intuitive to use,
etc.) and it's fully compatible with Java. It should also work for MASON, I
think.

Others with Repast are known using Terracotta for similar purposes.

I hope this helps,

-- gulya
--
dr. Gulyás László          | Laszlo Gulyas, PhD
kutatási igazgató          | dir. of research