MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2006

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:57:20 -0400
From:
Mike Little <[log in to unmask]>
To: MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
Mike,
   Can you be a little more explicit in the problem you are having
(or your objective)? Importing the MASON package into an Eclipse
project will work as long as you also have established access to
the dependent libraries (e.g. jcommon, jfreechart, jmf, junit,
gnujaxp, and itext are what I have along with the JRE system library).
With these libraries in your build path you should achieve a working
MASON project (in my experience).

					-Mike