MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

September 2013

From:
Garry Greenwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2013 21:05:57 -0400
I need to know how to incorporate multiple behaviors into the step method. The
"howto.html" website talks about TUTORIAL 5 that shows an example of how to
do this, but I can't find TUTORIAL 5 anywhere to look at the code.

By the way, the method talked about on the howto.html site for getting multiple
behaviors gave me nothing but multiple errors.

If anyone has some example code showing how to give an agent multiple
behaviors (other than a big if-then-else in the step() method) it would be greatly
appreciated.