MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2009

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:18:46 +0100
From:
Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>
To: MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
I've made a number of commits to MASON as we've been stress-testing it
and finding minor bugs.  But one is a surprisingly major GUI bug that
I am quite weirded out by since it went unnoticed for all these years:
for fields where objects can be located at negative locations
(continuous, sparsegrid, etc.) if you put an object at such a location
and the grid resolution is fine enough, the object will not be able to
be hit (or selected, or moved, or inspected) with the mouse.  Anyway,
I did a bugfix there, but I am concerned my fix may tickle a bug in
someone's code, so if you find something not working after doing an
update, please let me know.