MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2015

From:
Eric 'Siggy' Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2015 13:39:45 -0400
Rashi,

How to wait for threads until they complete is a general Java question
<https://www.google.com/search?q=java+executorservice+example&oq=java+executor&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0l3.6956j1j4&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8>,
not a Mason question.  General multithreaded programming is out of the
scope of this list.

Of course, perhaps I've misunderstood your question, and you are using
something Mason-specific to control your threads.  In that case perhaps you
could give us a little more detail about what you're doing and what you'd
like to do.

Cheers,

Siggy

--

Ph.D student in Computer Science, George Mason University
CFO and Web Director, Journal of Mason Graduate Research