MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2006

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:11:57 +0200
From:
Alessandro Perrone <[log in to unmask]>
To: MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
hi all
  It's a couple of weeks I am using Mason on my Mac to learn to use it.
I have the sensation that with Mason it is impossible to create
graphs at the starting of simulation.
For example, the original heatbugs model written in Swarm contains a
plot of "unhappines" of the mean of all unhappinesses values of
heatbugs.
In Mason implementation there's not such graph, but it is possible to
plot the happiness of one heatbug.
Is that true or not?
All examples are of models in which there are a raster with various
agents in it.  I have not found a model of only graphs.
Regards.
					ALEX
--
----
Questa e-mail ed i suoi eventuali allegati contengono informazioni