MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

March 2013

From:
Luís de Sousa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2013 21:35:51 +0100
Dear all,

I'm trying to import a shapefile using the code attached. I'm testing
it against one of the free North Carolina datasets and get the
following output:

Error: ShapeFileImporter.ingest(...): ShapeType POINTZ not supported.
WARNING : GDAL should be compiled with thread support for safe
execution in Java.
WARNING : GDAL should be compiled with thread support for safe
execution in Java.
Exception using OGRImporter:
file:/media/Data/ncshape/firestations.shp not found
sim.field.geo.GeomVectorField@337d0f

Different results for the same file path. Lack of support for this
particular geometry type is not serious, but OGR not finding files
might be. Any idea of what must be changed for OGR to find the
shapefile?

Thank you,

Luís