MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2015

From:
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 12:20:14 -0400
Do you think the dot should be at the center of the cell?  That is, a maximum-length line would be half the width of the cell?  Or should the center of the cell be the center of the line?

If speed is at issue, a small orthogonal line, like a T, would be a bit faster than a dot; might do that.

Sean

I also note from below that your class is basically a replacement for OrientedPortrayal2D: it can be used (and from the picture, appears to be used) in ContinuousPortrayal2D, for example.