MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2007

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 06:33:21 -0400
From:
"Mark E. McBride" <[log in to unmask]>
To: MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

I just tried running all of the mason demo programs under Leopard on a
2Ghz Intel Core Duo MacBook pro.  They all ran and seemed okay but
that's not saying much since it had been awhile since I ran the
demos.  The 3D Particles ran the slowest and took a while to initialize.

I'm conducting some speed test on my model (non-graphical) over the
next couple of days and will report the results and will be able to
compare to 10.4 on the same computer since I have a 10.4 install on an
external hard drive.

Mark