MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2015

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 18:04:05 +0200
From:
Luís de Sousa <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
Dear all,

I have started the evaluation phase of my PhD work, which I had the
opportunity to present at the 2013 MASON Workshop. I would like to ask
your help with it, by undergoing a test where you will be exposed to
the tools I developed. This test should not last longer than one hour.

For a general idea of the project you can go through the presentation
attached or read the following Wiki pages:
https://github.com/MDDLingo/DSL3S/wiki/Overview
https://github.com/MDDLingo/DSL3S/wiki/Model-Driven-Development
https://github.com/MDDLingo/DSL3S/wiki/Language-Meta-Model

You can follow suit with test using this guide:
http://mddlingo.github.io/DSL3S/docs/DSL3S-2015-SimpleTest-User-Guide.pdf

After finishing the test I would ask you to leave your impressions in
this brief survey:
http://goo.gl/forms/LQMClXU834

I am not supposed to intervene, but I may answer questions by e-mail
if a completely blocking issue comes up.

I am much obliged for your contribution.

Best regards,

Luís