MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

September 2015

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2015 13:16:24 -0400
Fixed.  The issue wasn't trail handling: it was that HeatBugs was using setPortrayalForAll for the bugs.  This overrode the setPortrayalForObject used in the commented-out trail code.  It was a stupid little bug in HeatBugs's drawing.

I have posted a new version of HeatBugsWithUI, plus a few minor cleanups of other classes (which aren't really germane to the issue).  You'll notice now that you must UNCOMMENT several lines and also COMMENT OUT one line in order to get trails working right.

Sean