MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2007

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:42:24 -0400
From:
To: MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
This has got to be a bug in SparseFieldProtrayal3D's updateModel
method.  I can see all sorts of evil places where there's likely a
bug there -- the number one possibility is that globalTG.removeChild
(t) may be operating in the middle of the for-loop over
globalTG.numChildren(), which is probably not wise.  :-)

Unfortunately, I do not have enough time to look at this code and
debug it for a week or more (grant proposal deadline).  Gabriel might
have time possibly.

Sean