MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

September 2011

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2011 18:22:51 -0400
From:
Okay.

I have revised SimpleInspector out on SVN -- it seems to have escaped my combing-over when writing the manual.  SimpleInspector now has options for setting the maximum number of properties displayed: and that value is inherited by children generated by the SimpleInspector in question.  I've also added a new method to GUIState called getMaximumPropertiesForInspector() which you can override to provide a different value than 25.  Try it out and let me know if there are any bugs (it's only been lightly tested).

Just to be clear: even though you can only see 25 items at a time (by default), you can page through to see the other items via a widget at the top of the inspector.

Sean

>>> web (gamlss): www.gamlss.com