MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2007

Sender:
From:
Rick Mellor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:09:49 -0400
Hi,

Now I know if the simulation is in command line then I can just use the
doloop -r function, but how do I repeat a simulation x times? I know in the
GUI you can reflect for the simulation to repeat in the console display but
you cant specify the number of times, which would be a nice feature really.

Hope u can help, cheers.

Rick