MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

January 2017

From:
Stewart Aitken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2017 11:01:45 -0500
I am having difficulties with getting the grid lines and border to function as I would like.

		portrayal.setField(((SimEnviro) state).getAgentSpace());
		portrayal.setGridLines(false);
		portrayal.setBorder(true);

                agentSpace = new ObjectGrid2D(14,10);

I am using these settings on Windows 10 with MASON 19 with the updated setBorder gives the correct agent scale and a complete on all four sides red border.
When I activate the setGridlines it only gives a single blue line about a quarter of the way from the right-hand side. The red border remains the same as above. Subsequently, changing agentspace to:

                agentSpace = new ObjectGrid2D(140,100);

Gives the correct number of cells within the borders but the agents are substantially smaller than they are without the gridlines. In addition, the red border fails to show on the right-hand edge and the bottom edge.
How can I arrange for the agents to have a single agent in each grid cell and ensure they fill the cell?
Any help gratefully received.
Stewart Aitken