MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2010

From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2010 02:00:41 -0400
I'm not ready to commit it yet, and it's likely to have some changes,
but I've whipped up a conversion of the CERN JET distribution library
for MASON.  It's modified so as (I think) to be serializable, use the
MersenneTwisterFast class, and fit in the MASON distribution tree (as
sim/util/distribution/).  If you're interested, I have an early
testing version here:

	http://cs.gmu.edu/~sean/temp/distribution.zip

Tell me what you think.