MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2015

From:
Tschanen Miriam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2015 09:23:37 +0000
Hi all,

I have another quick (and probably very stupid) question. I'm trying to create time series charts of some of my model properties, and have been following the school yard example in the MASON manual (here: https://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/mason/manual.pdf) to figure out how to do that. Unless I missed something important, the trick seems to be to just add the appropriate getter and setter methods to the SimState.

However, I can't plot the values when I run the simulation. I do get a new "Model" tab and all the data is displayed as expected, but when I click the little magnifying glass on any value the only option I am given is "Stream". None of the other entries that are described in the tutorial are visible.

Is there something else I need to do to enable the plotting? I double-checked that I have jfreechart installed, but I don't know if it's linked up with MASON correctly. I don't get any error messages when I run the code, though.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Miriam Tschanen