MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

February 2011

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2011 18:20:33 -0500
From:
You have your agents portraying themselves.  However you did not
override the hitObject method, so the default is in effect:

     public boolean hitObject(Object object, DrawInfo2D range)
         {
         return false;
         }

This means that the agents are refusing to allow MASON to recognize
them as hit when you double click on them, so MASON can't inspect them.

Sean