MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2015

From:
Christian Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 09:37:38 +0200
Good addition. It would be nice if Double2D / Int2D are supported as
well, representing vectors. Those classes could just implement Oriented
and Scaled interfaces to make it work. This would be great for
visualizing flow fields.

Drawing them directly without calculating angle and length first is way
faster though, but this does not work together with OrientedPortrayal2D
which needs the orientation. I guess I need to stick to my custom
portrayal for the flow fields.

Best regards,
Christian