MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

November 2012

From:
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2012 10:38:29 -0500
It looks like you're running in Linux.  The mason.sh file relies on tcsh, which is no longer installed by default in many linux installations.

The scripts in the 'start' directory are only things to make running mason a bit easier.  If you don't want to do an IDE, it's fairly straightforward actually:

	- Add all the jar files to your CLASSPATH
	- Add the 'sim' directory to your CLASSPATH
	- Add the 'ec' directory to your CLASSPATH
	- run   java sim.display.Console

Sean