MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2011

Sender:
From:
Sam Brett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 10:34:45 -0400
I am running a Mason simulation inside of another application and need to
override the doClose() and/or doQuit() methods of the console created by the
createController() method of the GUIState instance. When the simulation is
closed, I do not want the application to exit, but only the simulation
windows to close. What would be the best route to do this? I am looking at
the source and it appears the fields used in the Console class are all
private. Should I edit the source and rebuild or is there some easier way to
avoid this?