HISTPHD-L Archives

March 2017

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Cynthia A Kierner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia A Kierner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 19:47:45 +0000
Thanks so  much to all of you who shared meals with, hung out with, gave rides to, and otherwise engaged the admitted students who came to campus yesterday. As always, the smart and welcoming atmosphere you all created for the prospective students will enhance our chances of recruiting the most talented people to our Ph.D. program.

Excuse the bulk mail, but I was afraid I'd miss someone otherwise. I really appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in this process.

Best,

Cindy

Cynthia A. Kierner

Professor of History