HISTPHD-L Archives

March 2015

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Cynthia A Kierner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia A Kierner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:08:01 +0000
Please find below a message from Jackie Beatty. I'm sending it to the entire list rather than risk inadvertently missing someone who may be potentially interested in this opportunity.

A friend of mine who works for NPS at Fredericksburg Battlefield recently started writing for a new blog, called "Civil Discourse" (http://www.civildiscourse-historyblog.com/). They are looking for guest authors, so she wanted me to reach out to those who might be interested--I'm sure there are at least a few students in the department who would be willing & able to contribute a post or two. They can be contacted directly through their website.

Cynthia A. Kierner
Professor of History
Director, Ph.D. Program in History
George Mason University