HISTPHD-L Archives

June 2010

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Sharon Bloomquist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2010 07:49:25 -0400
Here is a great way for graduate students to get a little experience.

--
Sharon Bloomquist
Graduate Program Coordinator
Department of History and Art History
George Mason University
Phone:  (703) 993-1248    Fax:  (703) 993-1251
Hours:  Mon - Thu, 7:30 - 4:00
Department Website: http://historyarthistory.gmu.edu/

Please apply online at:
http://admissions.gmu.edu/grad/