HISTPHD-L Archives

October 2015

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2015 15:51:20 +0000

UDTS (University Dissertation & Thesis Services) is pleased to announce that we have scheduled the following workshops on the Science & Technology Campus:

November 16, 3:00 - 3:30 p.m.

and

November 19, 1:00 - 1:30 p.m.

In this session, UDTS Coordinator Sally Evans will walk you through the process you must complete in order to turn in the final copy of your thesis or dissertation so that you can graduate on time.

November 16, 3:45 - 4:45 p.m.

and

November 19, 1:45 - 2:45 p.m.
UDTS Coordinator Sally Evans will introduce you to the Interactive Template, which was developed in order to make formatting your document easier. You are not required to use the Interactive Template (which can be found on our website:
http://thesis.gmu.edu/templates.html), but many of our students have found it useful. During this session, Sally will walk you through the template's features, teach you how to use this tool, and answer any questions you may have about formatting issues.

You can register for any or all of these sessions through the following site:

http://library.gmu.edu/workshops

We're working on scheduling some workshops on the Arlington Campus as well.

We look forward to working with you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any further information.

Thank you,

Sally

Sally R. Evans

Coordinator
University Dissertation & Thesis Services
George Mason University
Fenwick Library, Room C203
Web: http://thesis.gmu.edu
Phone: 703-993-2222
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.