HISTPHD-L Archives

April 2011

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Tracy L Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy L Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:14:10 -0400
The Civil War thing made me think -- I sometimes send e-mails to people when I find something on "their" topic, but there are a lot of folks (I realized on Monday) whose topics I don't know.  With many of the students having just written paragraphs for the Library of Congress staff, would it be productive to circulate a consolidated set of those paragraphs around so that if folks find something that might be useful, they would be able to pass it to someone who might benefit from it?  If you agree, send me the paragraph you sent Alexa (or something similar that suits you) and your preferred e-mail contact address and I'll consolidate and circulate.

-Tracy