HISTPHD-L Archives

October 2016

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2016 17:58:53 +0000

Project:

General<https://chnm.basecamphq.com/projects/1987359-general>

Company:

CHNM Admin

[http://cdn.37img.com/global/e2b449e97aaa0eef289ca36963a55cc90010/avatar.gif?r=3]

Nathan Sleeter posted a new message:
Project Workshop on Tuesday — You know, for the kids<https://chnm.basecamphq.com/P100050229>
Please join us for our Project Workshop Tuesday, October 18 from 12 to 1. We are currently working with Arlington Public Schools to build a website for high school students with online learning modules about school desegregation in Arlington.

The modules have been developed to teach Arlington high school students about school desegregation in Arlington and relate these local events to larger issues and topics in government and history.

The project represents a great opportunity to tell an important story while also communicating the complexity of a nuanced topic — all using an online format. We would love many pairs of fresh eyes to give us feedback on content, design, and functionality.

Your participation would be greatly appreciated! Please email me <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> with any questions.

Delivered by Basecamp<http://basecamphq.com/?source=notice>

[http://dash.37signals.com/beanstalk/beacon.gif?return_receipt=RR/BC/3212b55acbe20b5fa6cccfad08c9b570]