HISTPHD-L Archives

June 2010

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Sharon Bloomquist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2010 10:03:56 -0400
Kevin Riddle is am on the planning committee for the George Mason
University Osher  Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) program at the
Loudoun campus.OLLI is a well established volunteer program that offers
daytime courses, lectures,special events and other activities for
retired people interested in active learning.  Courses are designed for
and by its members.  The classes are intended to be at the upper
undergraduate level. You can learn more about OLLI at
http://www.olli.gmu.edu/ .  The Loudoun campus is at 21641 Ridgetop
Circle,Suite 210, Sterling, VA 20166 near the intersection of Route 7
and Route 28. There is easy parking and the lecture facilities are
excellent .I am organizing a new history series for the winter 2011 term
(January-February) about the 16th and 17th centuries.  My first order of
business is recruiting experts in the field to serve as instructors.

You can contact Mr. Riddle by email at [log in to unmask] or by phone at
703.724.0083.

Kevin Riddle

George Mason University
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Loudoun Program Committee History Resource Group >