HISTPHD-L Archives

February 2014

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

Sender:
HISTPHD-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2014 15:21:00 +0000
From:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all:
Yesterday you received an email from President Cabrera about the MyCampus Survey <%20http:/myc.sasakistrategies.com/branches/george-mason/landing.html> being conducted by Sasaki & Associates, the consultants working with the university on the rewrite of the campus master plan. I know it's tempting to blow off such emails, but I'm writing to urge you to take this one seriously.

I am on the steering committee for the master plan rewrite and I'm writing to urge you to take 10 minutes to complete the survey. Our college is really on the short end of the stick when it comes to facilities at Mason and the data generated from this survey will help to guide the conversations about where facilities use and investments will go over the coming decade. This is our chance to be very clear about what works, what doesn't, what we like, what we don't, and what we need going forward. Without such data, the planning committee will have to rely only on their personal experiences and judgements. With data, we can have a more informed discussion.

So, please take a minute and fill out the survey linked above. Thanks.

Mills

--
Mills Kelly
Professor of History