HISTPHD-L Archives

September 2014

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

Sender:
HISTPHD-L <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Cynthia A Kierner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2014 21:19:45 +0000

From: Duane D Bradshaw
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 5:15 PM
To: Ellen Rodgers; Susan Swett; Mary Jackson; Erin Mcsherry; Cynthia A Kierner; Melissa C Hayes; Jacqueline M Finch; Ilissa Belanger; Kerry A Willigan; Sheridan Nolder
Cc: Kathryn E Agoston; Saskia Clay-Rooks; Raechel S Hester
Subject: Presidential Management Fellowship (PMF) Information Session

Everyone,

I have you on my list of contacts as the advisers for the PMF program of your respective academic units.  I wanted you to know that the PMF Information Session will be held on the Arlington campus in Founders Hall on Monday, September 22nd.  Below are the specific details for the event.  If you could notify your students about this event, as I will provide information about the application process for the PMF, its timeline and an alumni panel will discuss their journey through the program and answering questions.  The session will be video recorded and will be placed online within a couple days of the session for students who cannot attend.

I also would like to confirm that you are still the PMF adviser for your academic program.  I have attached to this email the current working version of this year's program.  If you could let me know if you are the current contact for your program.  If that has changed, if you could let me know who the new person is.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing your students at the information session.  Have a wonderful day.

Duane

________________________________
Presidential Management Fellowship (PMF) Information Session
Monday, September 22nd
5:30pm - 7:00pm
Arlington campus
Room 134 (Founders Hall Auditorium)
Open to: All Graduate Students
The Presidential Management Fellowship program is the premier program for leadership development in the Federal civil service. This two-year fellowship was established to attract to federal services outstanding individuals who have a clear interest in, and commitment to excellence in, the leadership and management of public policies and programs. If you are planning to apply or simply want to learn more about the program, please mark your calendars for the upcoming information session. Alumni selected as Presidential Management Fellows will also be on hand to discuss their experiences with the program.
________________________________
---
Duane D. Bradshaw
Director of Career Development / SPGIA Alumni Chapter Advisor
School of Policy, Government, and International Affairs
(merger of the School of Public Policy and the Department of Public and International Affairs)
George Mason University
3351 Fairfax Drive, MS 3B1
Arlington, VA  22201
Phone:  703-993-3188
Fax:    703-993-4876
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Web:    http://spgia.gmu.edu/CareerServices

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient(s) or authorized to receive this message for the original intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error please: 1) Inform the sender only, do not 'Reply to All.' 2) Delete this e-mail from your mailbox and any other storage system you may have saved or copied it to. 3) Do not print, forward, copy, or save this e-mail or share its contents with anyone.