HISTPHD-L Archives

December 2022

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Steven Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2022 18:25:41 +0000
Hi, everyone,

I’m still running these Friday q&a sessions focused on the war on Ukraine and how it relates to various regions of the world (among other topics we end up talking about.) It’s an informal q&a and discussion session to which we have often invited experts to share their knowledge.

I wanted to let you know about it particularly today because our colleague, Professor Michael Chang, will come and talk about China’s relationship to the war, but also to answer any questions you might have about recent events in China, about China in its longer-term historical trajectory, or anything else we ask. Come and listen, but come and ask your questions and share your thoughts.

Online at 3pm!  https://rest.gmu.edu/events/14092

Steven A. Barnes
Director, Program in Russian and Eurasian Studies
President, Southern Conference on Slavic Studies
Associate Professor of Russian and Soviet History

George Mason University

https://rest.gmu.edu/people/sbarnes3

Ñëàâà Óêðà¿í³!